Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome to this world

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by DisgruntledDog, Jul 21, 2010.

1. #1 DisgruntledDog, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. so your an atheist then?

3. Yes.

I could imagine this being shown at various Christian services across the country were it not for the production notes at the end.

4. I'm an Athiest, but I still send my young bloke to Scripture at school. I also encourage him to question everything. (except Dad. LOL)
    I might be a lot of things, but I'm not ignorant. You can't argue against something you know nothing about.
    Not that I enjoy arguing about or against Religion. My view is, don't try and talk me into it and I won't try and talk you out of it. Each to their own, as long as it's not hurting anyone.

It's the full on Nuts on both sides of the Religious fence that shit me.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    Aristotle

P.S.
    Loved the vid.
    Will be forwarding it on to the Smother In-Law for a shit stir.
    I told ya, I might be a lot of things....:cheeky::demon:

5. I loved it! As did my dad. He asked, 10 seconds before the credits "who on earth made this!?" I told him to wait... and he said "no way! that could have been made by some christian group and shown in churches and other religious sessions if it didn't have those credits!" i said "sure could have..."

6. Yeah, I wouldn't have gotten past the first 10-15 secs if I hadn't read DD's comment beforehand.

I would have been (and was still to a point) convinced that it was produced by some fanatical church lot.

Thank God it wasn't

(pun intended, any offence wasn't)8-[

7. My kids were excluded from scripture for questioning it...

8. i refused to go to scripture.

9. We got hit by nuns, and that wasnt too far back in history.

10. Mum used to tell us how she copped a flogging from
    the Nun's for asking the obvious "Mary question".
    Then copped another off her folks that night for almost being expelled for it.

The hide of her for searching for the truth! What was she thinking hey?

Honestly![-(