Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

welcome to the world Jackson Brian Nance

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Phanoongy, Sep 22, 2009.

1. I thought it was time to announce the birth of my son! He was born at 2:10PM on the 21st of September, at Monash Hospital via caesarean (he was classed as an unsteady position as he was so active he was never staying still), he came into this world at 3.6KG (7.9lb) he was 50cm long so he is a tall boy!
    O yea he has red hair and dark blueish eyes ;-)

If you have facebook you can see some pics here (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3628577&id=633154609#/album.php?page=1&aid=144312&id=633154609 )
    I know you can set it so you can see them without FB but i have not had the time to work it out
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Daughters are lovely, but sons are special :)

Best wishes to you both.
  3. New baby boy, via Cesarean, lucky you twice!!! Have fun!!! :grin:
  4. Congrats to both of You !!
    .. Welcome Jackson :)
  5. Congrats to the both of you.

Welcome Jackson.

Where is his membership application?? :)
  6. Congrats Phanoongy.
    Welcome to the world Jackson :)
  7. Best wishes to you both!

So we can expect to see your new son wearing this?

8. congrats guys

Cheers stewy & lenna
  9. Congrats mate! I named my the son Jackson also when he was born a year ago :)
  10. If your name is Doug, then he's not exactly the son of Jack, is he? :p
  11. congrats dude.. its a great feeling..
  12. Congrats again Justin. I have trouble keeping up with all these different forums now days
  13. thanks for all the Congratulations! i am over the moon still, he now is a week old and i think my wife and i are starting to get a little bit more sleep at night too
  14. Congratulations Phanoongy, and welcome young Jackson. Glad that all is well.