Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome to the world Isabelle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Phanoongy, May 11, 2008.

1. Well I guess its sort of birthday like…I would like to congratulate my sister (and bro in law) as she just gave birth to her 2nd baby at 9:15pm today, her name is Isabelle and came in at 7lbs 2oz

2. congrats to them, and har har to you, as you have to perform parental duties!
  3. Aw..congrat's Uncle Phanoongy! Isabelle is such a beautiful name too - I loved it so much I called my 2nd daughter that. :)
  4. Congrats on your new uncle-ship, mate, and pass on our congrats to Mr and Mrs Hubie :LOL:.
  5. Thanks for the best wishes, i passed them on when i went to see them in the hospital, from the sounds of it, everything is going really well till the point she will be going home tomorrow before lunch ( a little better than her last one as she was in just over a week for him)
    I also found out her middle name is Dianne, in memory of my mother
  6. Congratumalations, Uncle J Phanoongy :beer:

Is there a pic we can oooh and aaah over? :grin:
  7. Congratulations Uncle Phanoongy. Good stuff.
  8. Why yes there is ;-) strange thing i happen to have a camera on me, YES i know that sounds odd for me

In this shot is my 3 year old nephew Casey and Isabelle and the 2nd its my ugly mug with Isabelle

EDIT: ok i HAD to add this one , to show the bond between Mother and Daughter!!!

9. Phanny!!@!!

Tell Hubie that's just plain weird! :LOL: I have a Casey as well (but she's a girl). They haven't got an Audrey have they? lol.
  10. lol, no they just have the 2 :)