Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome to Netrider ME!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by matt232, May 24, 2005.

1. Welcome ME!!

Top effort that has to be some kind of record (14 posts and within one day) for getting a warning. :LOL:

After all my posts and time on here, not a single one to my name. :(

So are we going to see you down at coffee this Friday?

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4027

2. Brown nose!! :LOL: :LOL:

3. Yer its a good thing I have no sense of smell.

4. Welcome ME

You increased the popularity of my thread (well I started it) considerably, even if it the discussion was a bit off topic :p

So you're all right in my books :wink:

Hope to see you at coffee some time

5. lol!! :LOL: Nice one matt. :D :p

6. Thanks for the welcome......... :D Sorry guys but coffee is the wrong part of the country for me..........

ApriliaGirl not a problem there mate.........glad to help any time just ask :LOL:

7. it was a hard job but someone had to do it I guess :D

8. Welcome ME from another Newbie...

9. Are you taking the piss out of ME Matt :LOL: :p :LOL: . Welcome to the forums ME. Fair effort.

10. thanks guys for the "warm" welcome, it has been interesting to say the least..............

11. Geez ME I feel as though I know you.Can't be possible can it?? My hubby works in Iraq maybe you do or??????? Well I will work it out yet DarkeysMrs

12. Im sure if you ask really nicely for a warning you should get one. If not just ask really rudely using as many swearwords and insults to minority groups and you might be lucky enuf, but i some how doubt it.

edit: that sounds a bit harsh, i didn't mean it that way.

13. Is that how it works round here Sobil, speak yer mind and get booted, or at least warned. hmmmmmmmmmmmm un australian if u ask ME and me

14. Hey mate yeah there is a very strong possibility that you know me......Iraq could be a nice place if they let them have freedom.............. :D

15. I am not allowed to use that sort of language on here so I have been WARNED

16. I was giving advice to matt, he seems a lil upset that he din get one ;)

17. Hey Mate sorry about that, a misunderstanding, hey Matt would you like a few lessons in how to get one.........apparently Im pretty good at it....

18. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That is so farkin funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Can I say that?

19. Joined: 23 May 2005
    Thats impressive.