Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome Netriders to the shop

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Johnny O, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Just wanted to say welcome to a couple Netriders that are new to the shop..... welcome Caz V1 to our Service Department and Cheston3 to the Parts & Accessory Department.

Danielle has recently left us, I wish her well in her endeavors with her new job, she will be missed, she was a fantastic Parts & Accessory salesperson, happy, polite and very competent.

And on a side note, good onya Jamie for your new position with the opposition ;-)

Now remember guys, if you 'bag' the Melb shops, you are bagging your fellow Netriders :)
  2. What store's this Johnny? I'll have to drop in sometime :)

Oh, and congrat's to the new employees :grin:
  3. Rosie you must be the only person that doesn't know that I manage the upstairs Parts & Accessory Department at Yamaha City in Elizabeth St. lol
  4. well i know now too :grin:
  5. And the man looks after Netriders like pretty fukn well!
  6. 'Twas very nice to (finally) meet the legendary Johnny in his natural habitat when I was down there last week :). And it's good to see Netriders getting jobs in the industry too.
  7. Was great to meet you also Paul, I look forward to the next time :)
  8. At last we will have someone decent to talk to! Good set up Johnny :cool: