Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome me!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by DarkHorse528, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Hey guys, im new to the forum, and i suppose you could say im new to riding as well..

I have had my bike for almost 2 months now, and my license, about a day before that. :LOL:

My name is Kane i am 19 and i live down the Frankston area, Carrum Downs specifically.
    I am a full time student, studying IT cert 4 (programming/networking).

I ride a 1996 GPX250 Solo, coloured black with the purply/bluey/green stripes.

Will post some pics up soon!

2. OK, consider yourself to have been welcomed :LOL:.

3. hi and welcome to NR

4. Another motorcycling IT nerd... You'll fit in perfectly :LOL: Welcome

5. G'day, fellow Melbourne-area person!

6. welcome

7. Welcome Aboard Neighbour !!!
    :biker:

8. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Hey Vinnie, what do you do for a living? I wonder if i know you/someone you know.

Probably get some pics up in the next hour or so. Just have to get out of this damn comfy seat...

..yeah, maybe 5 or 6 hours.. :wink:

9. hiya and welcome

10. Welcome Kane. And since you are so new to everything you have a special initiation task - you have to read through the entire 48 pages of "Ask Vic". The sooner you finish, the sooner you'll be back on the road.

And if you ask what gives me the right to order you around - good question ...

Ride safe

11. I run a small Cylinder Head reconditioning business in Dandenong. As well as being an RWC tester. ( vehicles only tho :cry: )