Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

welcome confession time

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jeffatav, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Hi, I joined this great site in september 2005 and first posted in may 2006.

I have to confess that I did not post a "hello, this is me" and in the wake of the recent new members getting chastised for not doing the same, I thought I would come clean from my dark secret.

So hi! :LOL:

Please feel free to berate me at length for such an oversight and I promise if I join again, I will say hello as my first post :rofl:

Am I the only one willing to confess this sin???? :LOL:
  2. :angel:
  3. Really??

Lies! :rofl:

Nice to meet you :grin:
  4. That was not posted in the welcome lounge but was a direct question when I was upgrading!!!!

NO, NO, NO................I have been a very bad person and deserve everything that comes my way for being so disrespectful :rofl:
  5. HA... so, you think you're bad? HA??? think again..
    I came here about a year ago. Not only i did not post in the welcome lounge, not only i did not post a hello to anyone, anywhere, ever...
    BUT, my first posts were all dummy posts to get my count up to five so i can post some pics :oops:
    And on top of that.. those postings had the wrong link so nothing come up. :shock: :shock:

And.. i just went back and edit it so the pics are at least there...

What do you have to say about that?

PS.. Hi everybody!!! my name is Tony and i ride a silver scooter :p
  6. *pointing and shouting*...Heathen!!!! :soapbox: :LOL:
  7. Hi my name is port, I too haven't done a welcome thread either, I'm a baaaad man. It's only 2.5yrs too late.

Welcome BTW :)
  8. I'm also guilty of bypassing the hello thing and jumping straight into posting. :oops: :LOL:
  9. But you did introduce yourself in your first post, I checked :p.

Whether or not first posts are in the wrong forum or not, its just good manners to say hello before demanding answers.
  10. Well Jeff & Tony what can I say. I thought you were both courteous gentleman. I'm shocked :shock:

Guess a good spanking is in order for you too extremely bbaaadd boys. :p
  11. Are you offering to give it to them?? :p