Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Welcome 2.0 help requested

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jeffco, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all :] I woke up this morning logged on as I have for the past 3 years only to find my access to site cancelled / not valid / off with the fairies :wacky:.

Used the same old password I have been but site wont accept it, hit the forgot password option but that doesn't work either cause it wants me to re-enter all details and when I put in my email address it tells me I cant use it cause it already being used:bigtears:

Hence the new name Ihatecomputers, I'm hoping some here can tell me why I can no longer sign in under my previous name of jeffco or use my main email address, currently using gmail one.

btw I ride an EL Kawasaki 250 & live in the south east suburbs of Melb ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rather than your email can you try your username in the "Forgot my Password" area. Do you get the same issue?
    Commonly a failure of email address can cause access rights to be automatically rescinded, is your email address on record still valid?
  3. Once you use the reset password option, then you previous password are no longer valid.
    You'll need to use the most recent password reset you requested, sent to your email at 11:14am
    If you still have issues, describe you actions and issue in detail via the Contact Us functionality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.