Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Weird News Stories

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jd, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Always seems to be a few around that never really warrant a thread of their own, so I figure why not have a dumping ground for all of them.

With that in mind, I figure this is a good place to start.

2. The tampering probe was launched . . . .

Well done journalist for getting that in

3. It think tonyE had a similar thread, one post of which involved some fella getting his meat stuck in a park seat/bench.
  4. Hmm, can't have been very active then.

Another addition:
    I'm not sure what's weirder. The fact they were willing to eat bugs, or the fact they were willing to eat bugs to win a python :-s.
  5. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/melanie-minnie-south-african-teacher-1376741
    TALK about a crèche test dummy ***8211; this daft nursery school teacher was caught driving with 19 kids stuffed inside her Renault Clio.

Careless Melanie Minnie was pulled over by police in South Africa after they spotted her and the crammed motor heading for a burger bar.

A Death Row prisoner weighing 34st claims he is too obese to be executed.

Ronald Post, 53, who gunned down a hotel clerk in 1983, is too big to walk and says he would suffer a "torturous death".
  6. I wonder if they checked the toothbrushes.