Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Weekly Sunday sessions (Lang Lang, Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Pompy, Aug 23, 2016.

1. #1 Pompy, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Ok, Sunday ride for those that are interested, open to all riders and bikes, looking at 300-400 kms in the Gippsland Hills, if learners are interested it will be learner friendly, if not the ride will be graded as intermediate at best.

Route will be posted in the next couple of days, but those that have joined me on some of my other rides will know the general area, might just give the goat tracks a miss this time....

Meet at 10 am at the Coles Express Lang Lang for a 10.30 start

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?p...i768!4f13.1!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sau!4v1474756289274" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Suitable for:
    Super Mootards of any brand
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No Bull... (Buell is Ok, though)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Hey, I can round up cattle on my bike no problem now, all is good, well as long as they don't chase me.......
    • Like Like x 2
  5. lol good onya Grant
    should post a link in the loineres thread
  6. I will later in the week when I sort the route
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe I should have named it "cousin Grants mediocre ride" get more attention lol
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. yeah helps to have a hook
    anyway you will get more as the weather gets better
  9. Happy just to ride Greg, you know that feeling better than me :)
  10. no
    i think you know that feeling just as well
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ok so this is what I am thinking, lunch and fuel in Inverloch, only two small sections of tight narrow roads.
    Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 4.15.08 PM.
  12. Interesting route, hmmm.........What distance ? How many km ?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. There is a series of loops in there, but I still wanted it to have a destination...
  14. Missed the edit will be 300kms from Lang Lang and back
  15. Still working Sundays til Christmas fella, otherwise I'd be down for this. Make sure you're still running something after Christmas.
  16. Pity I am away, the route looks good.

I have a couple of long weekends coming up in September so hopefully I can get to do one of these rides on one of them.
  17. That's the plan Kefford, and I am hoping others will join this thread and plan some rides too(y)
  18. Bugger! Can't make this one mate but will definitely join when I can
  19. Yeah, and you can like, lets say, cookies....
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Wish I could go, but have my check ride (new GLS system) sunday morning :(