Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wednesday Morning Joke.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by scooter, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, were a Kiwi, two Aussie blokes, a young blonde lady, and a little old lady.

The train goes into a tunnel, the carriage is plunged into darkness and a few seconds later there's the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Kiwi has a bright red hand print on his cheek. No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: That Kiwi must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde thinks: That Kiwi must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady. She slapped his cheek.

The Kiwi thinks: That Aussie must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Aussie thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can slap that Kiwi again.

2. ceral anyone???
  3. what the hell is ceral?

or are you TRYING to spell cereal as in Kellogs Corn Flakes?
  4. oops yeah typo cereal.....

as in it the joke comes around everyday..... just another way of saying heard it many times before :)
  5. So have I, it used to be told about three soldiers travelling through England during the war (and there's probably earlier versions too....)

But it's STILL funny, cos you've got to think of all the permutations of who did what to whom, and who responded! Thanks for the chuckle, scooter...
  6. Are there any new joke possibilities left?
    I don't think so, there is nothing new under the sun as they say.
  7. New situations provide scope for new jokes about them, but they tend to be old 'templates' overlaid on modern events and mores, I think.

If you go to schools you generally hear the same jokes in the playground that we laughed at when we were in the playground.

I love humour from real life, and pithy quotes; in one of his speeches in Parliament Winston Churchill is quoted as saying "An empty taxi pulled up at 10 Downing Street, and Clement Atlee got out". THAT'S funny, but not in the 'pie in the face, belly laugh' mode.....