Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

wednesday Cafe De`Villies

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by DelusionL, Nov 30, 2005.

1. was down having a marvelous snitty chips n gravvy and was curious..

2x fireblades
    a yamamah genisis (FZR)?
    and another bike i didint get a look at.

couple gals and a few blokes. anyone from here? seemed like a sociable group.

ur all still there as i type this.. so if ur online later yell out.
  2. If they were so sociable, why didn't you stop and chat and extoll the virtues of Netrider??? :p :p

Or you could get some Netrider Promo cards and hand them out next time :wink: See the merchandise page :D https://netrider.net.au/?page=merchandise
  3. i was down there in a mates falcon. just grabbing a quick meal. i have neither cards.. or net rider status to use ;)

after all im a scooter rider :p

but i did think of asking.. just didint do it ;)

4. Hahaha your a classic mate :p

I've found riders in Adelaide to be very friendly to just up-an-chat to em...

But it normally works best if you waltz on up and say "Oh mad looking (Insert bike here person is riding), I've wanted one of them ever since i was a kid, they are awesome etc. etc." and normally they chatting away to ya no worries at all!!!

MMMM cafe De-vill great snittys and chips there.... Great everything actually!!
  5. hell yeah fluffy! love the snitty n chips n gravy! had it yesterday and went back for seconds today !

as for the flagrant drool factor.. nah not my scsne, tho ill join ya for a coffee one wednesday night up nrth adelaide. ill bring teh 7 tho ;)
  6. Villi's rocks my socks!
    Nothing better than a shnitty 'n chips

Oh, and the gravy.. to die! for :passout: