Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Website front page addition

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Just a small one ... the website front page now shows coming calendar events (from the events calendar of course) in the top right hand corner :)

2. Hey, thats actually cool..can see whats going on without trawling through the threads..too bad my bookmark is the forums homepage though :roll:
  3. :roll: Or you could have just clicked on the 'Events Calendar' link within the navigation menu in the top left to get similiar information. As long as people add their rides/events to the events calendar too, then yes it's easy to find without the trawl.

4. Well, hey..look at that link..might even try it one day :p :wink: :D
  5. You're really bored, aren't you Jase? Wanna loan my Humphrey B Bear colouring in book that Mum bought for me last year when I went to hospital?

Seriously though, good idea re the events calendar on the front page :)
  6. I love the new addition Jason. It gives you a snapshot of what's coming up. Great idea. :)
  7. I approve of the addition of the events calendar to the front page...if my approval is worth anything. :D
  8. Thx people ... good to hear that it's liked. Idea for it on front page goes to Vic for this one, I just coded it up :)
  9. For what it's worth, I too like all the recent changes to the front page.
  10. Isn't it a bit early in the year for Vic to be using up his quota of ideas?