Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Website Blocked - Darn it!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by juitzhead, Feb 23, 2005.

1. This website has now been placed in the naughty list at my work due to swearing.......so I whilst i really enjoyed my 2 days here, I can't access it during work to kill the dullness..... :( :(

2. MARTY!!! thats out of line :evil:

this is a public forum mate, keep that kinda stuff to yourself. didn't mummy ever tell you to keep your mouth shut if you havn't got anything nice to say?

:LOL: :LOL:

at least you didn't drop the "K" bomb :shock:

3. Ac*@ss - what else could it be?

4. could have been worse, he could said "Honda"

5.  Top
  6. Thanks!
    The cloak seems to work but with "anonymiser" the web marshall program comes up with 'block because of p@rnography"..... :shock:

7. Glad that at least one works!

8. Unfortunately it'll only be a matter of time before your nazi bosses catch on to that trick :(

9. Wow, I have this on at work. I hope that they dont that that to me here. I will go insane. This is my distraction during the day. :D

10. And I thought my internet-nanny at work was bad. At least I can come here to kill the boredom... and there is alot of that lately... :roll:

11. then you just need to find another proxy mask site (there are hundreds of them out there)...

12. I get locked out of loads of sites and I just tried those two proxy masks....both of them are blocked :(

Oh well, at least the Net Nazi's haven't blocked me from this one, yet.

13. I just tried "the cloak" and it wanted me to pay! Stuff that....

14.  Top
  15. Well I guess I'm lucky with where I work, not only do my bosses let me get away with letting motorbikes out for free (I manage a carpark in the CBD) but if anyone one here changes my homepage from this site, its an instant transfer to the shittiest place I can find for that person to do there next shift. I guess that’s why none of my bike mags ever get touched aswell :D

16. I don't get any sites blocked.... hold on a minute, that's right, I'm the IT Manager..... I do the blocking :p

We are very leniant, we monitor but don't block. If people do the wrong thing we just restrict their access.

Greg