Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Weather Report Tonight

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Dazza, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Had a look at the BOM and could not make head nor tails of it. Is it gunna piss down tonight and if so when and for how long or are we gunna get a few droplets and is that it

Cheers 8)

2. its coming in from geelong / castlemaine now so in another 40 min to 1 hour it will be here

3. Yep and for how long and how heavy/light

Cheers 8)

4. It dont matter Dazza , ride in yah whimp

:LOL: :p :LOL:

5. Thanks for the link but if you read my thread I have been there and I could not find the area that said the asked information. Sure I can look at a pretty picture but my question still remains

Cheers 8)

6. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Argh you been reading my mind :LOL: :LOL: wether to ride in and say gday.

Cheers 8)

7. That front looks like it will clear pretty quick , but its the lot over Mt gambier thats still to come will drag it out overnight ,
    this is the mt gambier radarhttp://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR142.loop.shtml
    unless the wind change comes before then we may be in for a reall wet night , but I recon there will be a good 3-4 hr window between both fronts , if the wind stays down

8. fugit :shock: I am coming in :shock: mmmmmmm bike or tintop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: unless I get a phone call from the PC shop saying to come on in and pick it up :cry:

Cheers 8)

9. coming where ?
    coffee or expo ?

10. coffee I am off to the Sexpo tomorrow arvo/night

Cheers 8)

11. i will try and get in . see how i go .

12. Its light rain you sissies

Dont make me put on my Kilt, blue paint and remove my underwear...... :LOL: :LOL:

13. You're just looking for an excuse, aren't you skuff?

14. buuuut I just had my nails and hair done :shock: :D :p :p

Cheers 8)

15. Indications are for irregular bands of showers, medium intensity, the first arriving in city somewhere around 5 or 6pm. Wind turning cooler SW shortly after. This type of weather you can be lucky and miss most of the rain. Or not.
    (Thanks Groberts, I never thought to look at Mt Gambier radar before!)

16. i just came from the city back out home , there is only so much suits i can tolerate in one day :D

17. So Rob Roberts are we going to get wet :?: :?: :?: :?:

18. if skuffy lifts his kilt theres a good chance you will get sprayed with someone coffee :LOL:

19. Weather forecast for tonight:

Dark, continuing dark throughout most of the evening; getting lighter towards the morning.

Yarr!!