Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Weather forecast for August 27 + 28 in Melbourne

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by undii, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Saturday
    Fine. Sunny. Min 6 Max 19

Fine with increasing northerly wind. Min 11 Max 23

Hopefully it stays at that as this will be my first free weekend I have had in a long time to ride my bike :D
  2. IT's been just gorgeous the last few days, and is meant to be for the next few days too huh?!! I've been off sick all week, It's such a waste of a week - can't even ride, dammit!!

Today is PERFECT!!
  3. Grouse!! I'm looking forward to riding on Sunday. :) :)

:D :D
  4. this weather SUX !!! - It should be a minimum of -2 and a maximum of 4.......... with a MASSIVE Low Pressure system (984 or lower) covering the entire state which is full of Antarctic air and moisture. That's what it should be !!!!
  5. My head may be pounding, and i'll definatly ned my sunnys on :twisted:

but when i do arise from Jakes couch i can forsee a ride up into thum thar hills

:D :p :D
  6. I forsee a panadol fueled run up to the hills, will bring my own bucket for occasional stops.
  7. Siberia's supposed to be nice this time of year :LOL: :LOL:
  8. hmm is that guna be pass the parcel ( bucket ) at 100kph ?

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  9. Sure, you can have it AFTER I'm done :twisted: :p :LOL:
  10. no problem ( just as long as you dont eat any carrots between no and sunday !! )

:LOL: :twisted:
  11. Snow my man, I need SNOW !!!!
  12. No carrots, just lots of CURRY and BEER.....actually, I might need a portaloo more than a bucket!
  13. Pass the chamberpot then?? :LOL:
  14. I'm looking forward to going for a ride on the weekend.
    :D :D :D
  15. Sydney was supposed to be 20 today. I rode up and by 11:00 I had taken my jumper off and was thinking about removing the lining from my Rivets leather jacket! I reckon it must have been 23 - 25, just perfect riding weather (and at least 120kph through the Helensburgh twisties too, but don't tell anyone!!)
  16. That's probably where I'll be parked all weekend at Phillip Island watching crazy people race their motorcycles.

Makes a change from being wet and miserable, obviously saving the crap weather for the Moto GP weekend :p :roll: :LOL:
  17. I'm going on a reconnaisance ride for Mr Scumbag's learners' ride for the following weekend. :D :D :D :D