Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wear The Fox Hat

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by doonx, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Flipper - somewhere yesterday you posted something like "Wear the fox hat, gee that sounds a lot like 'Where the fcuk's that ?", I responded that I couldn't believe that you'd never heard it before. It was one of the posts that got obliterated in the Network Outage

So anyway, this is for you : Wear The Fox Hat
  2. Prince Charles was landing in Melbourne for a royal tour of some sort, and as he stepped of the plane, the crowd was aghast! Although it was a blistering 28 degrees, Prince Charlie had this giant fur hat on.

When HRH reached the Tarmac, Steve Bracks sidles up to him and quietly asks out of the corner of his mouth, "What's with the fur hat your Highness?"

Prince Charles responds with" Well, when I told mummy that I was going to visit Melbourne, Australia, the said: Where the f@#ks that? So I did..."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. It was in one of the MotoGP threads in regards to a sign we had out the front of our camp site, and as I replied, "thats the one" :LOL:
    or something along those lines :D