Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

We have a new rider on the road

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Jan 18, 2006.

1. As of 9:30pm today, my girlfriend Emma got her motorbike learners!! :) :) :)

She'll be using my bike to ride and when I get the 675, she'll have my bike to ride full time :grin:

2. Woot! to Emma.

... BUT! She can't tell us for herself? Were not all that big, bad, and hairy like you Waz :) :wink:

3. Congrats to Emma! :grin:

May she enjoy the VTR as much as you have.. :wink:

4. lol
    Welcome to the club emma. You will never be able to leave ^_^

5. Congrats Emma, the family that rides together spends heaps of money together, and gets wet together, and keeps tyre re-sellers in business together, etc etc :LOL:

6. Congrats to Emma :) Welcome to the wonderful world of biking

7. Wonder how long it'll be before she starts eyeing off the 675 - hide the keys :LOL:.

8. Well done Emma! :grin:

Lucky girl will be riding earlier than me.....I'm still yet to buy a bike :(

9. Excellent no more need to pillion! Congrats!

10. I've asked her but she hates posting on forums it seems. *push* *shove* Emma if you read this :grin:

11. Congrats lassie, keep it upright and don't be afraid to ask for help!

12. Calling Emma, the new bike rider....your presence is requested at Netrider. :)

Well done and welcome to the bike community ;)

13. Congrats to Emma :)

When will she be joining up here?

Lisa