Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Way to f*ck up my day!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, May 20, 2009.

1. So the boss rang and asked if I could go to the IOM TT in about 8 days' time to cover the world's first all-electric motorcycle race and the rest of the event. I nearly popped a fuse.

...And then as we're confirming dates I realise it conflicts with a Suade tour of Tassie. I can't go. There are now marks on both the ceiling and the floor.

After a rollercoaster like that I think the rest of my day's pretty much f*cked. :(
  2. That must really blow chunks.
    They say when it rains it ours and in your case you have had too much luck if that makes sense.
  3. Actually, is there anyone here able to go? You'd need to be able to write and present video, and sound like you know what you're talking about.
  4. Actually, ignore that, it's nothing but a cynical ploy to make myself feel better by ruining somebody else's day. :grin:

Yer right Smee, a case of too much awesome getting in the way of the unbelievable.
  5. I don't know if I fit the writing options.
    Would like to go :p

Anything is better then a banking call centre
  6. ...put in a tatts ticket sunshine, do it NOW!
  7. The first two bits are the easy bits - the third requirement rules out most of us... :LOL: :p
  8. Oh that seriously bites
  9. Damn that sucks. Commiseration's. :cry:
  10. The term "sooky sooky la la" springs to mind.

11. Well loz,

its a win-win situation. If you go to IOM, you win. If you go on suade tour, you win.

Thats how I choose to look at it.
    I wish someone will pay me to go to IOM. Its paid is it not?
  12. Time for a quick change of plans. Suade obviously needs to do a brief tour of the IOM.
  13. I like your thinking there Wayne... :grin:
  14. I visited a client today who said a term which is very fitting for ur scenario...

"that sux balls mate!" :rofl:

wayne's idea is king!
  15. May I ask who you are covering this for? If not thats fine :grin:

Can't you get the boss to fill in for your touring? :LOL:
  16. ohhh build a bridge :grin: :grin:
  17. Gizmag and TheBikerGene. And it's close to impossible to get a fill in for Suade, the skill set is too weird.
  18. No offence to your fine troupe of troubadours, but...is there even a question? IOM TT is maybe just a few years from being banned, Tasmania is going nowhere (in many ways). Harden up, ya poof.
  19. tuff break mate keep your head up
  20. do the saude tour by internet hookup :p