Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Watch out for this scam...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Greydog, Feb 5, 2013.

Woolworths Scam - Be warned - if it could happen to me, it could happen to you.

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.
    Simply dropping into Woolworths supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience.
    Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.
    They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket.

You agree and they both get in the back seat.
    On the way, they start undressing, until both are completely naked.
    Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap,
    kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th.
    On January 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th and 13th, 17th, 18th and twice again yesterday.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Target have cheap wallets on sale for $2.99 each but Coles wallets are $3.75 and look better.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Hmm, I've never had this happen to me at my local Woolies. Is there any particular one I should go to... I mean, keep away from?
  3. Seeing as I usually don't have money in my wallet, a trip to woolies for a free windscreen wash and lap dance from 2 hot women (hopefully) seems enticing.
  4. Heard of something similar going on at IGA as well, only it was a couple of old boilers in trackies, with three kids apiece in tow. Guess they work out the target demographic beforehand.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And stay away from morwell cash converters too.
  6. Beware the definition of a hot blonde
  7. You guys are crazy................!

Stay away......geeze.......go back time and time again for more bread and eggs.....
  8. Maybe I can get eye bleach at woolies
  9. Faaaaaaaaarrrking sheeeeezus....................

What'd you have to go and do that for......

Farken Crock - hunter.....forgetAboutIt........faaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkk

The Humanity...........oh the Humanity........I'd rather watch a hydrogen filled Zeppelin burn any day than see that thing bounce.....
  10. 2859915550_bd42441cd9_z.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. I hope these perpetrators are caught and given Hard Time.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #14 Empty One, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    Reckon I'm going to have to stare creepily at the HR girls for the rest of the day to try and purge that... that.. thing from memory.
    I could of course be really crass and mention manning the harpoons, but I think she ate them.
  13. Thanks gobbers, almost undid the harm mick did to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AWWWWW... Mick, I was having my breakfast. not hungry now. This thread needs a warning label...
  15. Not worth it...they left my windscreen all streaky!