Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

wat was the best ride you have been on

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Jan 29, 2006.

1. we have just returned from a two day ride from coffs to walcha and the roads were just incredible,they were twisty and then open and staight for as far as you could see and the scenery was amazing,the twisty bits were a lot of fun and the open roads werec even more fun and allowed you to open the bike up and have a bit of fun and do it safely

2. Sounds like you had a hoot! I love the route to stanwell park in sydney, go on a saturday, and there is more bikes than bacteria, its awesome!
  3. yeah mark it was definately the best bloody ride i have ever been on !!

i have posted a summary on the board under the heading .... walcha ride tomorrow to infinity and beyooooond !!
  4. hmm well i have explored a fair bit of asia and i would definately have to say Japanese are the best by far :grin: they'l do anything when it comes to sex:) hehehe definately the best ride i been on and a damm hot and kinky ride it is too :LOL:
  5. I would rate very highly the road in between Glen Innes and Grafton NSW. From memory it passed through a mountain range.
  6. That'd be the Gwydir Hwy. Not a bad road. There aren't many bad roads up that neck of the woods... especially those that cross the G.D.Range east-west. The Oxley between Walcha and Wauchope is even better.
  7. The best ride I've been on is....

South Australia
    The Gorge Road and surrounding roads, Adelaide Hills,
    Wilmington Pass.
    Bordertown - Naracoorte

St Andrews - Kinglake Road,
    Willow Grove - Icy Creek road,
    Bonang Hwy Orbost - Delegate
    Granya Gap + Murray River Road Tallangatta - Corryong
    Great Ocean Road - Lavers Hill - Lorne
    Great Alpine Road Bright - Swifts Creek
    Mansfield - Whitfield Road
    Black Spur
    Reefton Spur
    Tawonga Gap road

Oxley Hwy
    Gwydir Hwy
    Mt Imlay Road
    Kings Hwy Braidwood - Bateman's Bay
    Alpine Way
    Elliot's way
    Snowy Mountains Hwy - Browns Mountain
    Tathra - Narooma via Bermagui
    Putty Road
    Mount Panorama Road

Mt Lindesay Hwy Beaudesert - Woodenbong
    Just about any road in the Gold Coast Hinterland

Every road but particularly..
    Lake Leake Road
    Strathgordon - Maydena
  8. the ride back to my house from berwick after picking up the ZZR, despite it being 6am, raining, and gusting to around 30 knots :)
  9. Usually for me it is whatever ride I did last,
  10. Haw Haw!

I find there are some similarities between riding bikes and having sex.

For one, it seems that those who talk most about their fantasies are those that don't get much real satisfaction from the reality.
  11. hehe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. ARIGATO Moike :wink: aishiteru :grin:
  13. my best ride was when i just got my 600 and was tailing vtrbob down the great ocean road (my first ride through anything remotely twisty) :grin: