Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wasabi Peas

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doozerberry, Jul 18, 2006.

1. A little while ago Wasabi peas were mentioned in one of the forum threads. I had never heard of them, but thought my partner might be interested in trying them, problem is I cant find them anywhere. Is there anyone out there that can tell me where to ge them, and if you can get them in supermarkets which section they are normally in?

2. Best bet would probably be an asian grocery store. Ringwood, Mitcham, or Box Hill would be a good start, from where you are. :)
  3. You can get them in most nutshack type establishments and some larger supermarkets in the gourmet part of the snack section.

I love em!

Oh and you can get them at the most nut stalls at large markets. Vic market definitely has them!

4. Thanks guys. She works near the market, maybe I should make her go get some, although I wanted to surprise her with them.

Now I just need to figure out where the nearest nut shack type place is to me. I've tried the local supermarkets to no avail.
  5. ...if you can handle wasabi, then you'll be able to handle the peas... You will get a major hit of the volatile part of the wasabi flavour - takes your breathe away!