Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Was that you?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Lukerutten, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys and girls. I was riding down princes hwy in hallam tonight and another rider was on something that looked like a suzuki b-king. Curious to know if they are a net rider or not because that thing was awesome and totally killed my ride at the lights. Almost sounded like are harley engine but with street fighter looks. Made my day!

2. MT-01 maybe?
  3. Nearest thing I can think of to looking like a B-King but sounding like a twin would be an SV1000.
  4. That's what I'm thinking, although I doubt an MT-01 could "kill" anything at a set of lights.
  5. Ducati Diavel maybe?
  6. I will try and find a pic of it but got me stumped... it was pretty awesome but
  7. Shoulda filmed it and posted it on YouTube.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Could've been a Duc Streetfighter 848
  9. I can tell you it looked new. Had the ducati type exhaust out both sides. Kinda looked like trumpets. Narrow at beginning then wide at end. Had a very b-king front. About all I glimpsed as he/her shot past me
  10. The B King has exhausts like you've described, but so does an MT-01
  11. Was it one of these?