Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Warnings ???

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by VTRstunter, Mar 29, 2005.

1. how do people get them.... ??

so i know not to do what they did... :LOL: :LOL:

(i noticed groberts had 3 ... :D :D )

2. You will get 1 stunter when they find out u own a firestorm :p :p You will get 2 if its yellow :LOL:

3. But BIG brownie points for the Turbo Busa lurking in his garage also :wink:

4. lol... i see you have two.... how ya get them... ?

5. For posting 'Out of Line'... which amongst Netriders seems to be almost an art form. Some posts are commended, whilst those rare few seem to be shunned. I guess it all depends if you take a swing at an admin or not. ;)

6. Hi VTRstunter
    are you in Townsville?? if you are would like to catch up?? that`s where I am at the moment cheers

7. if you are naughty you can get one too :wink: :LOL:

8. Remember those terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered?

9. I did? :LOL:

10. I got 1 for being glens mate , :p :p got the other 1 when they found out i went out on a ride with a group of stormers. :shock: :LOL:

11. your lucky dave , my last one was shot and killed for it and you just got a warning :LOL: :LOL:

12. And so you should :p

13. i ride whith Glen and Midnight and still no warning what is going on

14. I guess they figure it's punishment enough you ride a Harley......

15. I've tried to get a warning Stunter, but I think the admins like me..... :wink:

Maybe i should try harder. Anyone on for that jelly wrestling????? This time wearing Netrider merchandise!

16. You wish you could ride one to (dreamer)

17. yup neckwarmers only !!

:twisted:

18. you want a warning stunter ?
    place up the video of what you did to your VTR and jason (mouth) will be dishing them out with tears in his eyes :LOL:

19.  Top
  20. Ze Bewdiful Storm!!!?! She fall over! :(