Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Warnings?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, Jan 21, 2005.

1. What's the story with 'warnings', what do you have to do to get a warning, how many do you get, what happens after so many :?:

2. Dude, you could try doing a big wheelie past the Admins, that should do it!! :p

3. Collect five and win an Across, great for boat anchors and, apparently, can also be ridden for pleasure. Who's, though, is anyone's guess :D

4. or you can try a rude message or post............ :shock:

5. Or smack Jason on his gimpy leg :p

6. You mean like if I mention Blanket Hill, or lawn mowers and stuff?

<waits>

7. :eek: well if I win the Across, I will have somewhere to keep my handbag, ummm, mono past admin sounds like it might be worth it?

8. why not twist the pin in some ones leg and then do a mono on an across as you make your very slow getaway~

9. mwaahahhahahaha battle scars :LOL:

me and deyago gave each other one :oops:

and btw mate, where'd you get that second one? might have to start an argument about road leeches and catch up :twisted:

10. Something I said about Vic's head I think..... :LOL:

11. Breach the rules and conditions of this forum, of which you agreed to when you registered. Essentially, make a post with an overtly rude, crass, abusive, or discriminatory nature. Netrider is one of the Australia's highest rated motorcycling websites with over 4 million hits per month, and is rated highly in google searches (and many other search engines). We won't allow that to be impacted by abusive trolls, so will delete posts against the rules and coditions and issue warnings to the author. Collect 5 warning and your automatically banned from the forum. Removing abusive posts and members also makes the place a lot nicer for everyone else.
    Don't remember the rules and conditions you agreed to? See https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2813

12. You utter utter bastard Mike........Accurate......but a bastard none the less :p

13. OK, so where's my warning?

I think I deserve one.

14. word of advice- DO NOT TRY TO GET A WARNING