Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

warning the two wheels online store

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by kerry5167, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I sent for some parts for my bike months ago that haven't come. Aust post says they haven't entered the country so have to be traced from sender in Hong Kong, but they refuse to trace as it cost them. They also refuse a refund as I didn't send back the parts I never received. they know I haven't received as it had to be signed for and it hasn't after a few months reached Australia just wanted to warn others about this site as a friend of mine also didn't get his parts. He just gave up and bought elsewhere as I have done but if he had warned me or others I would not have lost my money. Hopefully this will save someone else from wasting time and money at this site.

2. What's the URL? I bought my levers from online store called TwoWheels, but they were in the States, not HK..

3.  Top
  4. first time poster making accusations without any context.
    Please pm the admin with the full details and also use the welcome forums and introduce yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.