Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Warning: Beer Contains Female Hormones

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by BoogieMan, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Warning: Beer Contains Female Hormones
    Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men :

* gained weight
    * talked excessively without making sense
    * became overly emotional
    * couldn't drive
    * failed to think rationally
    * argued over nothing
    * And refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned. :shock: :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. yep..... funny thing with females when drunk is that they do the same thing, just louder :LOL:
  3. hmmm... maybe time to switch to spirits....
  4. Longer term studies may reveal gynaecomastia otherwise known as Man Boobs.

5. tehehe... I don't have to admit i'm wrong - I never am wrong!! :p

Mmmm... Vodka... much better than beer, eh Stewy!!
  6. yeah but the problem with vodka, is you have to drink twice as much twice as quickly to get the same results..... :) But something like tequila, well now we are talking :wink: actually still feeling a little second hand after last night effort on the spirits :oops:
  7. Too True - bring on Summer & LOTS of Margaritas.... :D :D :D
  8. pffft..... inner circle black, two shots gets your head spinning :twisted: but thats only 75% alc. if you really want to clean your guts out, try polish pure spirit. i cant beleive they're allowed to sell that as a drink, its really a lot closer to fuel :LOL: at 90% alc :shock: a 500ml bottle will make a mess of ANYONE :LOL:
  9. So thats why Foxy got man boobs :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Naaah........ pooftah drink. Try a Brompton C0cktail.

Take 200ml of Spectrometry grade alcohol, pour into long glass, place within 100cm of an open bottle of orange juice for 30 seconds, drink,........fall over.
    That's not a drink - it's a curse from hell! Wreaks a trail of devastation and destruction wherever it goes. Still bear the scars even years later...

(BTW, its Polish, as in from Poland, not polish, as in furniture polish.
    Oh wait a minute, just me check that label again... ) :shock:
  12. Ahhhh, you're bringing back memories of my Uni days....
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

13. Remember that 99% everclear stuff for spicing up yer home brews :p
  14. I don't drink beer..........much 8)
  15. hahahahaaa :LOL: looks like i'm not the only one thats thought "gee, what a cute little bottle" and found out otherwise when they woke up the next afternoon feeling like they've been hit by a truck and left in the middle of the desert to have your mouth used as an ashtray and and a toilet by any passers by :shock: *shudder* nothing like a good hangover to remind you never to drink like that again till next weekend :LOL:
  16. That brings back some memories (analytical grade ethanol), was sitting at the time though so didn't notice the effects till I tried to stand up. :LOL:
  17. Yeah....these pussies going on about 90% proof spirit without knowing that it's just 45% alcohol by volume.
  18. A guy i go to uni with, who is a doctor come back to study, told us a great story. He was on a trip away to a island somewhere with a research group of doctors. Weather turned treacherous and a bunch of other things went wrong which meant their stay over lasted 4 WEEKS longer than it should have. Anyway after a week or two into the 4 weeks they ran out of alcohol and with no stockists around were forced to find other ways.

So they turn to the PURE ETHANOL which they had brought with them. They mixed it with fruit juice and other like beverages. In the remaining 2 weeks they had on the island they went through 80 LITRES of PURE ETHANOL.

What a great 2 weeks that would have been :LOL:

19. let me guess, 40 year old bodies, 80 year old kidneys and livers, right?
  20. Yeah I worked on a remote minesite where we had ready supplies of pure ethanol (courtesy of the lab) and some fancy cordial full of electrolytes, salts etc desinged to prevent dehydration in the hot climate. Combining the two meant for some fun nights with no subsequent hangover the next morning.