Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Warnie does it...again :)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Nickers330, Dec 13, 2010.

1. "Waaaarnieeeeeee, Waaaaaarnieeeee..." the spectators chant at the master of spin, though has he spun himself into a choking web ? Cleaned bowled by his own 'wrong'un' ?

See what you think :

"9 News Morning edition - Monday, December 13 2010

Former Aussie cricketer Shane Warne (L) is reported to be having an affair with UK model Liz Hurley.

But the News of the World reported the former legspinner had other things on his mind.

The Sunday newspaper said that after touching down in England on Wednesday for interviews for his TV show, Warne spent two nights with the actress in a London hotel.

The reports included video on the newspaper's website and a grainy photo of the pair kissing on its front page.

"They were so passionate they looked like honeymooners. It was electric," the newspaper quoted a witness as saying.

Under a larger story headlined "Warne's Legover", the tabloid went into extensive detail about the affair and the pair's movements last week.

The newspaper said the relationship had been building on Twitter since they first met at Goodwood racecourse in West Sussex in late July.

The reports included a number of increasingly flirtatious messages sent between them in the past five months.

The paper said Hurley referred to Warne as "Angel" and "favourite Australian" during their exchanges.

The latest revelations of Warne's womanising ways could mean the end of his on-again, off-again relationship with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan.

A Twitter message from Hurley says: "For the record, my husband Arun and I separated a few months ago. Our close family and friends were aware of this." "

Good onya Warnie ! I'd tap that too !

2. Yeah Liz Hurley is a leave pass.

But what I don't get is why anyone would want to root warnie. I think I'd throw up if I was in the same room as him, let alone having physical contact.
  3. +1000
  4. .. you know you want him bad!!.....:bolt:
  5. Good friend of mine went to High School with him...didn't like Warnie's arrogance one little bit. I've never met him in person, but he certainly appears to be making a beeline for stardom/success with his latest sexploits/business plans...
  6. I'd rather see Australia loose cricket than have him in the team again.
  7. i just can't get over his poofy makeover!

those eyebrows and blinding teeth!!!

cricketers are bracelet wearing fags.

imagine boonie or merv attempting a metro look?
  8. =D>
  9. Didn't him & the wife get divorced, so Liz is fair game?

Advance hair, oh yeah!
  10. I still believe the on again off again thing between him and his wife was a set up between them to sell their story to the tabloid magazines and make some easy $$$$$
  11. My sister and he were in the same classes throughout primary school and the first year of high school before he moved to a private school.
    He was the idol of many a schoolgirl's fantasy, I still find "I love Shane Warne" tidbits scratched on the timberwork at mum and dad's place in the back yard.
  12. :-s8-[:shock: Did her taste improve?
  13. Hers and every other girl's in the school.
  14. forget about finding the secret of the universe, what the hell is Warnie's secret. The guy definately has a way with women, maybe its his fast fingers (for texting purposes ;))
  15. Oh fair dinkum. The guy is a legend whether you like him or not. He has the runs on the board on and off the field to prove it.
    I bet anyone of you would love to fill his shoes. Or his jocks.
    You don't become that good at something being average.

16. +1000
  17. so was it in your mums or your dads handwriting?
  18. My grandfathers :p
  19. Warnie is a magical, once-in-a-generation or once-in-a-century bowler, but IMO not much chop as a human being.

Other than anything else, this story has just lowered my opinion of the luscious Ms Hurley.
  20. :bannanabutt: GAY alert