Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Warm Fuzzies

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Thera, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Had a good day today.

on the way to work...
    Waves and cheers from some kids on a walkway over the eastern when I tooted at them.

and then on the way home I got...

Waives and laughter from kids in cars, at traffic lights.

And to top it off an amusing hand and finger(read:waving and thumbs-ups, etc) convo to a lady in parkville. Cheers to you if you ever read/hear of this, you made my day.
  2. Must have been the hyo mate :p

Sorry, couldn't resist
  3. I'd waive a Hyosung too
  4. Yeah i have the waves from primary school i pass in the morning. I can hear em yell out "do a wheelie, do a wheelie". But they're to dumb to realise im doing 5km/h cause school zone traffic lol. AND even if i could there's police most of the time parked.
  5. Could of been... could of been. But hey it certainly beats angry glares and stares from pissed off adults.(Especially if they were geelong supporters)
  6. Maybe the wheelie bin brigade (MR ride) were actually tring to encourage us on the night after all? :grin:

Just a thought :shock:

7. LOL! I wonder how many people will get this?
  8. me too, and I mod this forum, but I've resisted the temptation to go in and change the spelling :rofl:.
  9. Guru said:
    Probably not many if the usual spelling is anything to go by.
  10. haha touche
  11. Katepants said:
    You multilingual or just another bad speller?
  12. Bit of column A, bit of column B.