Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wanting a watch

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Boy #1 arrives at school with a new watch. Boy #2 asks if it's his birthday. Boy #1 explains:

"I woke up the other night and was thirsty, so I went to my parents room to wake them. When I got there I saw Dad on top of Mum, bouncing up and down. They told me to go back to bed and in a minute, Dad came to my room and said I mustn't tell anyone what I'd seen. He said if I promised not to say anything, he'd buy me a new watch."

Boy #2 thinks about this and decides he wants a new watch as well. So that night he waits for his parents to go to bed and after a while he walks into their room and finds his own dad on top of his mum, bouncing up and down. Dad spots him and says,"What do you want?"

Boy #2 says,"I want a watch."

Dad says,"Well, close the f*cking door and sit down, then."

2. too funny. I almost woke Mrs Wizz and the baby when I read the punch line!!!! :shock:

3. hahahaha nice very nice

4. You're a sick puppy Gromit!!!!

a funny sick puppy tho :wink:

JJ