Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Wanted to borrow - Ducati 659/696/796 OEM exhaust

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by chillibutton, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering if any kind Ducati monster owner, with termi's or other aftermarket exhaust fitted on their bike, still has their original OEM exhaust (the back piece with the cans only) available for me to borrow for a few days. Would have to be Melbourne metro based (or a bit outside that) and I could pick up at your convenience (and return to you likewise). Would be happy to reimburse with a cold slab or beverage of your choice or similar.
    Please let me know asap, you are welcome to pm me for further details.

2. EPA test?

Unfortunately I can't help but I absolutely feel your pain.

Good luck.
  3. I have, but I'm in the wrong half of the country I'm afraid
    • Like Like x 1
  4. chillibuttonchillibutton if it's just noise have you thought about putting in a decibel killer or stuffing it with steel wool or perforated sheet.

Ive done it, it does work.
  5. banana.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Yup I think we have it sorted, will report back after tomorrow....
  7. I have the old cans sitting in the garage if you do need them. Let me know.
  8. Thanks AcidTripAcidTrip - will know later today if I need to take you up on that.
  9. Mate just been told I will need oems so I would love to take you up on your offer. I will send you a pm, cheers.
  10. You buy a new bike chillibutton?
    Or you in trouble lol?
  11. Maybe his missus has found a new ride.

A pair of Italian twins in the garage would be a good look.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. lol guys, no trouble, look out for more news....
  13. Mate you wouldn't have the pieces of pipe that connect the cans to the exhaust lower down would you (they join in a T and go down)?
  14. They're still on bike connecting slip ons I believe
  15. Ok thought as much but had to ask, trouble getting that bit here as it's the same for all a/m pipes I'm sure....
  16. Good luck getting together what you need
  17. Hey mate, sorry for the late reply....... If you are still searching I have the stock exhausts off my 659 sitting in the shed. I am in East Gippsland so may need to organize freight/weekend trip. Let me know if you still need.

18. All sorted thanks mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.