Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WANTED: Spray Painter in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by damien613, Oct 18, 2009.

1. sorry I know this is probably the wrong forum to post in, however the one I was attempting to post in - services etc, apparently I do not have access to post in??

anyway I am after a spray painter who can do a backyarder / after hours cash job for me - I had a torch of all things drop from my vans roof onto my motorbike which put 2 little dents on my petrol tank - they are on the top and I'm confident I can keep the repairs small and perhaps just have that section blended in?

I was a tradesman panel beater so plan on repairing / priming the repair ready for paint myself.

I am not confident in spraying black / color matching so would prefer to leave that to a tradesman / 3rd - 4th year apprentice painter.

the bike is a 2005 GPX 250 so is black with the green stripe crossing through the tank also, so would hope to mash that area off or if a really good painter is out there who can blend it in that would be great.

any help appreciated, please email damien.rankin@gmail.com
  2. no backyard warriors out there?? $$