Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Want to store your MP5 in a car?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Jan 20, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Yes, but does it come with the gun???

And do they do a retrofit for Kalash's??

3. If it's a factory option does this mean you have to take your MP5 to the local BMW dealer for servicing and is it covered by warranty

4. That's all well and good but when will you be able to get it on a K1200? :LOL:

5. All you really need on a bike is one of these strapped to your leg.

6. The gun freaks in that thread are scary. They carry some serious weapons in their boot.
    I also didn't know they where legalising concealed weapons in certain places in america.

7. Notice though the original post referred to BMWs diplomatic site, diplomats and their security staff are usually always granted an exemption on gun laws (really think the US secret service for example leaves it's guns behind when visiting other countries). Just one of the many advantages of diplomatic immunity.
    (On a bike I'd be more worried about the 2+ tonnes of armoured Beemer more so than any firearms they might be hiding)

8.  Top
  9. At last I know what to get my mother in law for xmas!

10. that was in the movie "mr and mrs smith"

brad pitt tried to pull a james bond ..... pffft pussy