Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

want to see a ghost cause a car crash?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by D Stump, Oct 15, 2007.

1. its too late for me to be watching spooky stuff so i appologize in advance if the tube is a dud

cheers :cool:

EDIT
    scroll down to rolla's version of it

2. Don't be a scaredycat Stump, wasn't that scary. Probably be better if you could speak and read Portugese, anyone?? Still I did jump a little at the end. :LOL:

3. thanks pete but im all fluffy pussy on this one :LOL:

i will have a look tomorrow, in day light hours, so i wont be looking under my bed later :LOL: [im serious!]

um, ghost girl doesnt talk does she? i saw her photo when i put the page up [i think it was her] and she looked like a normal woman in normal light.

my suspense will have to wait until daylight

4. There is a vid there with english subtitles.

Didnt really make sence to me.
    Cheers

5. Now I may be jumping the gun here without bothering to watch the clip and all, but I'm going to say fake.

6. The ghost was a hotty!

7. #7 Rolla, Oct 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. thanks rolla, your version is much better. i put it in the op

can anyone tell me what the last image is of? i cant tell.

after she says 'i died' and screams, click on the play> button so you get a slow mo effect. you dont always get the same set of images but in one of the sets i got, teresa looked as tho she got sucked into thin air

9. Spot the fake.

There it is!

(Extremely sceptic, especially when the "car crash" metely involves rolling the camera once and freezing frame, no static from a damaged camera)

10. yes, rs101, and when the ghost girl screams she does it to the camera, not to the inherant danger. that tipped me off

still good tho