Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Want a ticket dude ???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by shadowarrior, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Couple of days back, I was returning back with my misus from work via St. Kilda road.
    I had parked, to pick my misus up from work. When I was about to get back on the road again, I saw a huge truck entering from the middle/inside/near the tram tracks lane, to the lane I was about to enter. So i stayed where I was, (1 foot from where i was parked), with my bike parallel to the bicycle lane. One cyclist in lycra comes along, shows me the middle middle finger, I show him my kevlar fist up his.... and he gets a testerone boost, and tries to stop the cycle....fails, and falls....just a small tumble over.

Then he comes up to me and says, "You want a ticket dude? "
    I say, "Yeah, sure !! I love em"
    He replies, " Am a cop!!", takes out his purse, shows me a peek of some metal badge, with America's flag in the middle of it. Then picks his cycle up and starts to ride away. I go beside him and yell, "Hey, U were suppozed to give me a ticket?? "
    He yells back " You're not worth it!!" and quickly changes lane to the opposite side of the road at the pedestrian crossing light and goes off ...."

How I wish I had a video camera attached to my helm....I wudve had a good chance at winning $100,000 at Australias Most Funny Videos.... :p
  2. lol.
    u should have called 911 :p

3. I mount this to my helmet frequently and does it get folks off their mobile phones quickly, It has sound is TV quality and records 1 hour on a 2gig SD card.

$280 at Brighton Bikes and Bits

Would have been great in your incident :grin: :grin: :grin:

4. Hahaha, good work!!!

Dont laugh to hard, that'll get you diverted to 000
  5. Maybe you should have called the cops. Impersonating a cop is a criminal offence. :?
  6. thats rather amusing.some bicycle riders are very strange characters indeed.atleast the ones i have come across.very,very strange. :?
  7. Simply having a laugh and a head-shake is an under-rated response to incidents like these.
  8. Dude, you should have pretended you were a cop and starting hammering down on the jail sentances, etc for impersonating a police officer!!
  9. Thats an ammusing story :LOL:

Yeah, but they can imporsonate normal people all they like :mad: