Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Want a Naked Bandit ? Now you can

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by The Snout, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Saw this @ the MotoGP expo shed, very nice looking bike! Although still comes with a rocket launcher can!
  2. Nice. I wonder why there is no front on shot?
  3. Now THATS nice ! :)
  4. I like it a lot. Looks ready for some twin headlights and other goodies to turn it into a hooligan machine. And yeah, the pipes huge, but thats easily changed..
  5. finally suzuki has caught on. a naked model and theyve finally put a 6speed on it :D
  7. Yeah there is a better shot on the ABS link.
    I should have checked both. :oops:
    Instruments look the same as mine.
  8. both 6-speed box and the naked model have been available for as long as the Bandit 1250 itself on the Euro market - at least 2 years now. The only people doing catching on are our importers.Why it took them this long to bring this version to Oz is just another example of us getting screwed - as usual.
    Still, it's good to see they finally got it here. A lot of people have been asking for it...
  9. Very noice!

Unusual for Suzuki to offer the same colour in both ABS and non ABS versions. Good move though as it looks quite good.
  10. Yeah, nice to see a pleasing colour on the ABS version this time around - when I was looking at the 1250 earlier in the year, you could only get ABS with a rather unflattering silver-grey colour while non-ABS got the nice navy-blue and black options.
  11. Now that's a bandit I could live with. The original hooligan machine.
  12. Kinda leaves the GSX1400 null and void...
  13. But you would have to still be a hooligan :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. ... which might not be a coincidence since I believe they either stopped making GSX1400 already, or they will stop at the end of this year.