Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wanna look like a MotoGp star???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rc36, Jul 26, 2009.

1. This styling exercise could help go a long way towards achieving that ambition.

2. nah its a honda
  3. Pfft, need fairings for that...
  4. Not bad, i guess, wouldn't go out of my way to get playboy on the side of my bike, bit too wankery for me.
  5. good choice in words, playboy and wankery :grin: :grin:
  6. Id ride it.

A Hannspree one would be awesome tho :LOL:
  7. white wheels would be a beggar to keep clean...
  8. Poser central.
  9. I don't think that screen suits it...

10. :rofl:
  11. G'day everyone,....

Cool bike!

Must be a Honda!
    :p :wink:

Dr Who?
  12. Might be a good one to have today after Randy put his on the podium last night!
  13. +1
  14. sorry bonk, that pic of yours still shows it being a Honda, no thanks :grin:
  15. Thats a good point, who would want reliability and handling....

Although I'm not such a fan of the colours....Not flamboyantly 'repsol' enough...muahahahaha

Hey come on guys I can be a bit smug at least, Dovisioso did win..
  16. Couldnt agree more, I mean who would want to ride around with everyone looking at them on a brightly coloured bike..

That just says 'ooohh look at me everyone'...

17. pure luck :LOL:
  18. And he didnt even complain about anything, oh right he did, when Rossi fell he had no 'lines' to follow..

Luck?? hmm he is riding in Moto GP, wish I recieved that luck, Id be happy to sit in last and watch them go past..

You guys heard about Jorge going to Repsol next year???
  19. Heh. Lucky mine is silver eh. There is quite a difference between your race replica and one with 'playboy' written on it though, don't you agree? For me, playboy stickers conjure up images of fat bogan women in hyundai excels. I think I would have a different opinion of it without the playboy sponsorship. Shallow much? Haha.

20. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...so true, and I couldnt agree more! Im going to stop agreeing with you soon... :p

Quote of the week!!!!
    For me, playboy stickers conjure up images of fat bogan women in hyundai excels.