Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wanna get your mug on telly?

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by firefling, May 9, 2005.

1. CALLING ALL TRIVIA NIGHT FANS AND WOULD BE TELEVISION STARS!!!!!!

One of our new clients - Bridie O'Reilly's - is holding its inaugural Trivia Night - this Wednesday night @ Bridie O'Reilly's in Chapel Street, South Yarra and we want you all to come down and join in the fun and also - get the chance to be a TV star.

Channel Nine's "Postcards" will be filming a segment on the pub's Trivia Night on Wednesday night.

So we want all you smart, yet attractive and pretty ones to come down and join us! Bring your attractive, yet smart friends and create a table!!!!

I might even slip in a few FREE drink cards throughout the evening.

Details are as follows - so could you let me know if you are keen - as we really want good numbers there this Wednesday Night.

Bridie O'Reilly's - Chapel Street
    Wednesday May 11, 2004
    "Come On Down" (a Trivia Night which 'mocks' all TV quiz programs)
    Start Time: 8pm
    End Time: 10.30 pm
    Cover Charge: No

Trivia Night Dinner Special: $12 Burger (includes pot of beer or glass of wine)

Prizes: Drink cards & meal vouchers, Jugs of Beer, T-Shirts.

The night pushes for a lot of audience participation -- and combines both comedy and trivia.

A great way to meet people and show off how smart you are and of course.......get your head on telly!!!!!

Leanne Tyrrell

2. Smart, attractive & pretty? Like Meatloaf said, "Two out of three ain't bad". Looks like I'll spend Wednesday night sorting my sock drawer. And so will all my friends.

3. ooooooooo - big chance I'll be there, I absolutely LOVE triv nights !!!

Who else is in ? caaaaaarn.......

4. Well, I've definately been precluded from this one....out on three counts!!!! :wink: :p :LOL:

:D :D :D

5. im a taD ON THE DRUNK SIDE AND YOUR TAG BUGS me ops silly caplock

6. If the ladees like a well proportioned male specimin (if you like beached whales) then im your man!

7. Bummer I love Trivia Nights but have other plans tonight... I'll remember the address if I can make it I will

8. Everything is breaking!!!! So I'll be getting a Cathode Ray tan tonight. :cry:

9. Man im sexy as, but i allready had 4 cans and if i ride i will crash and burn!! its over in a few hours.. damm i would of won too