Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Walden Miller .. Bring it on

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by emsie, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Just wanted to say I dropped into Walden Miller in Unley (Adelaide) today to take a look at some Hornee Jeans. The guy in there was REALLY helpful and I ended up trying on a pair of their own waterproof Kevlar pants. Found a pair that would fit with a few adjustments, so they're gonna make me a new pair, same size but shorter with the knee Kevlar in the right spot, as well as adding a bunch more Kevlar in the butt/thighs and hips - all for $205!

He also said they can re-engineer your favourite pair of jeans to add Kevlar which means I'll have my own jeans Kevlar'd up, as well as waterproof Kevlar pants :D Kick @ss :D

Also picked up some Gaerne waterproof boots for >20% off - could ya ask for much more?? Dunno why I hadn't checked out these guys so much sooner :) There's also a stack of really awesome looking (and incredibly soft) leather jackets - armour or not - and if they don't fitcha, get 'em to MAKE one!

For anyone looking for pants and having problems with the general fit and size of the usual suspects (Draggin, Hornee, Shift), check these guys out. Can't recommend them enough based on my experience today.