Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wake up this morning to ride to work and..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Beno271, Sep 30, 2013.

1. SOMEONE SLASHED MY REAR TYRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two nails planted right into the bikes tyre. Now I have to organise the mechanic to pick up the bike (don't have a car/trailer) and pay for the service. F*************************************KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2. Bugger...Any clue of who it could have been?
  3. Silly bored kids lol

Of course bike shops don't open until 9am
  4. Or call Bruce at MMTS and he comes to you.
  5. Excellent, where can I find his information??
  6. Thanks fellas, I'll give him a call!
  7. That really sucks! This seems to be a trend lately though... Hope you got a tyre ok & got to work alright :)
  8. Oh that sucks!!! Don't understand pricks that do that. :mad:
  9. Lucky enough good deeds in the past have made up for today, a friend picked me up and drove me to work and friendly riders pointed me in the right direction to Bruce
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I once had all four tyres on my car slashed. Fucking pricks.
  11. thats sux I had a 6 suspicious puntures in a 8 month period, all with the exact same type of screw, I never found out what / who the prick was, I live in an appartment with a common garage and I had my suspicions
  12. Yeah my boss has helped me out with a cctv system that syncs with your mobile phone. If this happens a second time I will be getting the camera system.