Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

waiting time

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by lord_Davros, Jun 14, 2006.

1. hey ,
    i ahve had a look around the forum but cant seem to find any mention of the waiting time from when you book the ridersafe course in sa to the time you actually do it??
    i am hopeing it is the next day but i suppose it depends on course places.. any vague ideas would be great as i sold my car just bought a bike

2. call em up and ask - they'll tell you straight away when the next available slot is. You may well find that the waiting times in winter are shorter than in summer.
  3. You will actually find at the moment it doesn't matter weather it is winter or summer here atm as to weather your waiting a long time or a short time to do your ridersafe course.

At the moment I think the waiting time to get in to do your course is around the 3 month mark. (It is a bit extreme I know, but that is because of all the stupid Vespa riders who think that you need a bike licence to ride one. Or maybe they are just going for the more experience side of things).

Anyway it is around 3 month waiting time. Ring them and book ASAP otherwise things tend to expire (like your licence).