Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wagga Wagga

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by wizzardofaus, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Well what can I say,
    I moved up to Wagga from melbourne almost two months ago and I must say there are quite a few mc riders about, but, in the time I have been up here I have seen 3 riders wearing protective gear other then a helmet, most of which are in shorts and tee shirt!!!!

squid city!

I understand its been warmer up here but being cool wont keep your skin on if you have an off!

EDIT- Yay post 69!!!
  2. That pretty much normal. A lot of riders think they wont come off and so don't dress for the fall. See a lot of riders in thongs and Tshirts with kids on the back a helmet that is obviously too big and no protective gear on either. Feel sorry for the child, not fair, if people don't want to care about themselves that is one thing but to allow an innocent child on the back with out protection is inhumane if they come off.

That is my 2 cents worth.

Now let's ride!!!
  3. Hear, hear.
  4. I went for a ride to Broken Hill over Easter and everyone who we thought was a local riding a motorbike was wearing shorts. t-shirt, sneakers and a helmet.

I gather the tar must be soft in Broken Hill. :?