Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wacko, Not Guilty yet again !

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Jun 14, 2005.

Hmm, time will tell i spose but i just recon he played the sympathy vote to the max.

As they say on the news , everyone that had anything to do with the case will now rake in Min 6 figure payouts for interviews and book deals !

Has justice been done or is the lure of big money and " mah sore back" footage from those hospital trips, swayed the jury ?
  2. obviously money talks, but? :?
  3. Do we care.......

:roll: :wink:

Was interesting to watch the Sky News daily replay of the court action. Cos they didn't allow camera's into the court they actually went to the extent of hiring actors and using court transcripts replayed the days action :LOL: :p
  4. well,i guess there is a party @ his joint 2nite!!! i wonder if there is a age limit
  5. I suppose after dinner he'll pass around the undereight mints (very old joke!)

What does jako like about 28 year old?

The fact that theres 20 of them.
  6. ONLY in America.......
  7. I heard that he will be opening brand new kindergarten, pure generosity, it will be free, and the best part is HE HIMSELF WILL WORK THERE :LOL:

8. At the gate the is a sign that says:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. mahahah imagine the money and resources the police and prosecution would of put into the case :shock: :p good on you Michael, even if he is guilty i place the blame on the parents who know his previous reputation and put their kids in harms way, no doubt in the hope of getting $$$ down the line. stuff them. :roll:
  10. Was justice done? . Will we ever know? . As Bob said , time will tell.
  11. ... Why do we even care? How does this effect us in any way, shape, or form?

Surely there's more for us to be concerned about than an overseas trial-by-media?