Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WAAAAAY OT....Where to buy perfume for a good price

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by lil, Sep 22, 2005.

1. As there a large number of highly romantic guys who regularly buy their SO's favourite scent :wink: .....who am I kidding?!

I just thought I'd find out if anyone knows of a good place to get genuine perfumes for less than the crazy prices I usually see them.

Thanks in advance!

:D :D :D
  2. darn!! I'm looking for LouLou so far I found it in Southland for $90!!
  3. I know that some Ducati riders suggest using perfume, but most models run best on petrol. The confusion was caused by a Ducati marketing campaign showing a collection of buff young men lounging over their bikes, and some unfortunate inferences were drawn. The Ducati factory has also advised that the use of petroleum-based lubricants presents no significant risks.
  4. the only good scent is that of exhaust fumes from the 12!! :D
  5. Best looking bunch of guys I've seen in any marketing campaign, too!!!!

Didn't their Monsters run on ice creams??? (See, Ducati were clever....I remember the ice cream part!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

:D :D :D
  6. Hey Lil,
    At the Brandsmart factory outlet on Whitehorse Rd, they have a factory outlet for perfume..not sure how much cheaper it is, but you can check it out..otherwise find someone going overseas and get them to buy it duty free for you! :)
  7. Strangley, a number of years ago Dimmeys in Richmond was selling Big Name perfumes at reduced rates.
    You asked for "out there".
    Failing that its Honkers. Sogo, Daimaru and Matsuzukaya have proved to be good buying. Unsure if they have ridden on. :D
  8. Bali!

9. What Jas is trying to recall is that the shop name is Perfume Connection.

They are at Highpoint, Knox, Greensborough, DFO, Melb Central, Bourke Street....

Oh just look at the yellow pages :) I used to do their banking for them, their prices are ok, nothing near duty free though
  10. Were there actual bikes in that ad?? :shock:
  11. I have bought perfume from Perfume Connection, not bad prices at all :D
    Last time I went to buy perfume duty free, it wasn't much less than the shops so I got more grog instead :D:D:D:D
  12. try ebay. ive bought some nice colognes from there for less than half the price at the time.
  13. Good thinking. You can always dab a little vermouth behind your ears, but you can't make a martini with Chanel No 5.
  14. I'm sending you positive vibes Mark because you can do ANYTHING if you set your mind to it and want it enough ;)
  15. I recall the Monster. S4R. And the Gelateria. And una bella ragazza.
    But, that's about it. :D :D :D
    We all have our perspectives.
  16. No, alas only Ducatis.
  17. This might be worth a look Lil ... am not sure how prices compare, but I was told by a lady I knew some time back that she was able to get some good stuff at very good prices ....

Hope this is of some help ....
  18. I've bought my wife perfume on ebay for nearly 1/2 of what you would pay in the shops.
    Ebay definitely.
  19. Shipped from Hong Kong or Bali :) ??????