Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[WA] Victoria Park Hotel "Coffee Night", Thu Sep 7th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Troy

WA "coffee night" at the Victoria Park Hotel, corner of State St & Albany Hwy, just next to Tyres For Bikes. Motorcycle parking available next-door. Starting from 7pm in the back bar

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Bad news guys.

I've got to go to Melbourne for work thursday night. Bit of a last minute trip as always. Not happy about losing my weekend as well!

Flight leaves at like 11.30 or so i think so probably need to get out there by about 10.30. I think i might be a bit hectic so i might struggle to make it to coffee.

Maybe we can do a ride before the october coffee meet?

Sorry to pull out guys, but these things happen. Hope to catch you all soon

3. Weather forecast saying showers for tonight.....so who is gonna be a pussy then, and who is gonna be a proper hairy ass biker?
  4. I'll try to make it, and f#$k you I say to the weather :)

I am going to get soaked on the way home from work anyway

5. Ahem.....meeowwww, meeowwww. I waited for the heavy rain to ease off, but it didn't. I've been doing this way too long to still enjoy getting soaking wet and freezing cold unless I have to. Next time.......
  6. Rain? None at Rockingham today, nor further west. Had intended to turn up but family drama intervened. PMs welcome..
  7. Sorry you guys missed it, although I understand that it really wasn't gonna be a pleasant trip for most... the majority who did turn up turned up in cars :LOL: Good to meet taint though, otherwise it was the same crew as last time. Personally I enjoyed the evening, and I'm guessing that October 5th will be a nicer night out so more chance of people turning up and maybe going for a ride :)