Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[WA] Shell V-Power VIP launch event

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Shell is holding an event which we would like to invite your W.A. Netrider members to. If you think your members might be interested in this, could you please post a topic including the details below on our behalf?

Many thanks,
    Katie Sheppet

On behalf of Shell, we are pleased to invite Netrider forum members of W.A. to an exclusive event celebrating the launch of Shell V-Power, Shell’s 98 octane premium fuel, in Perth.

Date: Friday 8 July
    Time: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
    The Esplanade Reserve
    Alf Curlewis Gardens
    Riverside Drive
    Perth
    RSVP: To RSVP please visit http://www.shellvzone.com.au/Content/emails/car_club.htm

The VIP event will be held at The Shell V-ZONE, an exciting and interactive precinct, for all things Shell V-Power:
    Learn how Shell’s technical partnership with Ferrari can benefit your car through exciting presentations by a Shell fuel expert
    Have your photo taken with the 2010 Scuderia Ferrari F10
    Put your driving skills to the test in the Formula One V-POD simulator challenge, and have the chance to WIN $500 worth of Shell V-Power
    Navigate the bends and turns of the Formula One remote control and slot car tracks Shell V-Power prizes and 2011 Perth Motor Show tickets up for grabs
    Light refreshments will be provided

As this is a VIP event, entry is by invitation only. Please follow the link and RSVP to the electronic invitation at http://www.shellvzone.com.au/Content/emails/car_club.htm

We hope you are able to join us in celebrating the launch of Shell V-Power.

2. A bit behind in Western Australia?

3. THREAD BUMP!

I was at this event and held the fastest time on the GT5 sim for over an hour, 3:47.499 I think, then someone beat it and I tried again and got 3:45.xxx, hahah

I left early and heard it was beaten with a 3:43.xxx... bastard!

4. Wait Awhile

• Like Like x 1
  5. Come on, give em a break. They just phased out leaded petrol

• Like Like x 1