Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WA motorcycle and moped riding assessments

Discussion in 'Links Directory' started by xenforo, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. A practical riding assessment is required before you obtain classes R-N (moped), R-E (motorcycle with an engine capacity before 250cc) or R (any motorcycle).