Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WA Mechanic

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by CB250_Newby, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Hi All

I bought a 2001 CB250 today and I need to find a good mechanic to look at it tell me whats wrong (if anything) without ripping me off.

Can anyone in WA give me some advice on the a good service provider who is central.

2. Hello CB250_Newby and welcome to riding and the forum

I myself have only used 2 mechanics.I not sure what area your in or looking for but Tony from Kim Brittons and the guys rom Witchcycles have never done me wrong.
    If and when I get another bike I would still be useing them.
  3. Thanks I will check them both
  4. Hey

I checked out D Brittons and they wanted about $250 for a major service on a 2001 CB250 is this normal pricing?
  5. The service I had done on my old 250 was $204.00 and was a normal service.I dont think it was a full intense service but then again I could be wrong.

Was done at Kims and was in 2005

The minor serviceing I did myself ie plugs, fluids, filters, safety checks
  6. search around for a guy called Derek Ball - he is a mobile bike mechanic and does all areas. He's rough as guts apparently, but meant to be a top mechanic. I havent used him as yet cause i've always gone back to the dealer but i think i will use him soon because of the convenience of him being mobile.