Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[WA] "Coffee Night" poll

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jokerWA, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Monday

2. Tuesday

0 vote(s)
  3. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
  4. Thursday

0 vote(s)
  5. Friday

0 vote(s)
  6. Saturday

0 vote(s)
  7. Sunday

0 vote(s)
  1. Those of us who can make it will rock up this Friday as per this post but let's have a fresh poll where I don't try to squeeze too many options in.

For a regular, first week of the month thing, looks to me as though Tuesdays and Thursdays are our best options. Some can't make Mondays, some can't make Wednesdays, a lot of people end up with other commitments Fridays... and I'm just assuming we write off the weekend :p

So just post what day is BEST for you. Like I said I'm good for any weeknight that starts with a T.

2. I voted for Thursday, but Tuesday is just as good for me, in fact any day except Friday is equally good for me.
  3. ^^^^^^^Same^^^^^

I voted Tuesday, but am equally happy with Thursday, but i realise that doesnt really help :p

I guess Joker, if there continues to be a split tuesday-thursday then just pick one and lets just get it under way. Not everyone is going to be able to come along every month, but thats OK, lets get the day sorted so people can plan around it.

good form on the organising mate
  4. Yeah I reckon I'll give it until tomorrow night (so others can vote as well) and then lock it in for next month so we can plan around it... At this rate I reckon first Thursday of each month is the go.
  5. Thursday nights... HOT
  6. how bout an "im easy option"

nah, that wont work... how bout a

"im easy except for saturdays and mondays, the occasional wednesday, and any day work has ass-raped me into doing too much and im knackered option" ?? :wink:

if we get enough peeps coming then it wont matter if some of us have to miss the occasional one due to something or another.

Ill vote, but put me down for tentative- that way, im sure to make it sometime, but don't expect me.

Ps, Dvst8 shouts the 1st round.

7. I am With Vivendus on this one,

Dvst8's shout

oh yeah, voted for thursday
  8. Looking forward to seeing those who can make it tonight! In the meantime let's close this one off. I've posted here for a Thursday night regular arrangement as per the poll. Thursdays FTW!
  9. My shout????

Are we all having water with extra ice????

Im up for friday to sunday but i work really bad hours.