Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR250 Service books and manuals.

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by MR_PEA, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I just got my VTR250.. and it dident come with any books. so i dont really know what the status of the bikes mechanical condition is.. the bike runs fine, and there are no issues currently..

would someone alow me to photocopy there handbook or point me in the direction of where i can acquire one?

Also i would like to get a hold of the manual as well..

any advice would be appreciated.
  2. A search would have revealed this sticky. There's a link to a VTR250 manual in there somewhere.
  3. found this one,,,
    havent read it yet.. thanks for the link.!
  4. dose any one know where i can get the normal books for my bike?

i can see the service books coming in handy but i would like to know some of the little things. like which way on the tank switch is reserve and normal position ect..
  5. I tried to track down an owners manual for my bike aswell. You can try your local Honda dealer, they should be able to order one in for you, or if your lucky, your local library might have it and you could photocopy the pages you wanted.
    As to the fuel switch, turn it all the way to the right, thats the ON position. One click back to the left is your REServe, and then the next click to the left is OFF
    Hope that helps :)
  6. there are PDF copies of owner's manuals on Honda website

I can't post link since this is my first post.. but if you got to the honda MPE website, click on "owning a Honda" tab and then on the sub-tab, click on "owners manual"

hope this helps... :grin: